Which customers visit the store? How long do they stay on average? Do they repeat the visit (fidelity rate)? What are their buying behaviors?
Motion Analytica integrates anonymized telecom data with credit card transactions, weather conditions, events, and many other sources, to properly assess the true attractiveness of a business, monitor the trends of visits and analyze customers’ behavior.
Our solutions allow firms to improve their knowledge on visitors through specific sector KPIs, helping them maximize their acquisition rate and customer loyalty.
Motion Analytica also supports companies in creating customized solutions, to meet any specific need through original and innovative projects.
Contact us to start exploiting the full potential of your data!
MALLS & RETAIL CHAINS
- In depth study of visitors’ mobility patterns and profiling
- Punctual analysis on the transportation choices among malls and retail chains
- Evidence-based measurement of customer attraction and competition landscape
OUTDOOR ADVERTISING COMPANIES
- Analysis of attendance on target areas for the delivery of advertising
- Identificiation of the frequency and average length of exposure in outdoor advertising spaces
- Study on the effectiveness of advertisement strategies among the adjacent activities
- Identification of “hot” areas not adequately exposed by commercial activities
- Support for identifying the real attractive value of new opening spots
- Provision of complementary mobility statistics and trends for evaluation of investments
- Client’s profiles and presences
- Residents nearby the shop
- Residents within the city
- Nationality analysis
- Locals and foreigners
- Trip analysis
- Distribution of visit frequency
- Analysis of users’ co-visits to competitors
- Mobility towards and from the business activity analysis