Where do visitors come from? How long do they typically stay in the city? Do they arrive by car, train or plane? How many national and international visitors attended the pared? What do they do after the event?
Motion Analytica helps public institutions and event managers to better understand their audience by studying participants’ behaviour, their mobility patterns, and their visit trends. Such insights enable tailor-made logistics solutions while improving the overall visitor experience.
The proposed analysis also allows for an exhaustive overview of the real effects of an event, recognizing the economic and social impact on the entire area of interest, to maximize future investment and (co) marketing strategies.
Motion Analytica also supports companies in creating customized solutions, to meet any specific need through original and innovative projects.
Contact us to start exploiting the full potential of your data!
- Deep analysis of mobility patterns and behaviours of event participants
- Size and assessment of catchment area to better understand who is attending the event
- Monitoring of inflows and outflows at the venue
- Gathering and interpretation of insights to support booking strategies
PUBLIC & PRIVATE OPERATORS
- Objective evaluation of the different impacts of the event within the whole area of interest
- Analysis of mobility trends to contribute to the logistical efficiency
- Precise study of the accommodation solutions adopted in the territory
- Event presences analysis
- Origin (local –foreigners)
- Profiles (tourists or escursionists)
- Analysis of event dynamics
- Arrival and departure times
- Means of transport used to reach the event
- Distribution of stay times
- Distribution of visit frequency
- Analysis of tourism activities linked to the event
- Co-visits in the area
- Distribution of nights spent